We continue to have a patient group working with us. If you are interested in getting involved or simply want to share your thoughts or suggestions in a constructive manner please contact the group via a comment card, marked "Patient Group" which can be deposited on the comment / suggestion box in the waiting room.
The Data Protection Act 1998 – The information you provide will be used in the following way:-
1. The Hassengate Patient Group database will contain such information that is required to communicate with patients regarding PPG events and activities and distribution of newsletters and flyers.
2. The PPG database will contain information on those patients who have opted to be kept informed of such events and activities.
3. The information on the PPG database will not be disclosed to any third party outside of the PPG committee members.
4. The PPG database will not contain any patient medical information.
5. A copy of this statement will be made available to any patient who requests a copy.
This group continues to help run a detailed surveyeach year, the results and action plan are available under "Survey Report".
Minutes of Patient group meetings: